the crescent moon girl
Home message ARCHIVEnetworks
posted by sarah at Jumat, November 20, 2009


Alice adventure

Once upon a time there was a little girl, her name was Alice. One day she saw a rabbit,
“I’m late, I’m late, I’m late, I’m late” said the rabbit. Alice was confused then, she asked to the rabbit
“Where you going to?” asked her
“I’m going to tea party.” She more confused
“Tea party?” asked her with confused
“Yeah, I’m sorry I’m late I must go now good bye...” said the rabbit, and then he run very fast.

Soon after that, Alice run followed the rabbit. Alice was in unusually place. Then she saw the rabbit again, she was went to followed the rabbit again but, she met with a queen
“What are you doing here?” said the queen
“I want to follow this rabbit” answered Alice
“You must go from here” said the queen again and then Alice run.
“Catch she” said the queen with angry. Alice scared, and she looked there was a door, she wanted to opened this door.

Suddenly her mom was called her,
“Alice come on wake up” said her mom, and then she woke up, apparently she just dream.

Label:

← RECENT ENTRIES | HOME

All rights reserved


the crescent moon girl
Just look up we are both under the same starry sky
navigation
By Labels : blog, juststory, traveljournal, review buku, 0812ss
info

ABOUT Personal blog with random post
ESTABLISHED November 2009
ONLINE
HITS
CREDIT 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | ♥